Friday, February 3, 2012

Flooring

Ken and I have really been wanting to refinish our hardwood floors. It is one project that we have always put off because we have other things we want done first. It seems like we always push it back because we want other things first. Since we got out of our credit card mess and have it all paid off we always try to use cash or should I say debit for everything even if it means buying a little at a time. Last year we did the patio and this year we are hoping for the kitchen. We will not put in laminate flooring but we will get new counter tops and maybe add some more cabinets. I hate our because I cannot reach them. I also would like to add a dish washer and paint the cabinets and the walls as well. It will probably be the end of summer project since we try to do things outside in the nice weather. I know Ken wants to seal the driveway and get a new side garage door as well as paint the garage. So much to do this year.

No comments: