Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Need This

Now this is actually something that we really need leather furniture conditioner. I have actually been searching for the right conditioner for our leather couches for a while now but did not know what to use. Last spring we purchased new furniture and while it was a little more expensive we really wanted good furniture that will last and look nice for a long time. We were going to get a fabric sofa but they we seen the leather and decided that with four kids and dirty hands that leather is more washable and probably the way to go for us. I did not know at the time that you need to condition leather but it does not seem to hard to do now that I have researched it. I just need to find the right conditioner and then do it once or twice a year. I want my furniture to look great for years to come so I'm going to try my best to make it that way.

No comments: