Thursday, February 23, 2012

Patio

I have never been on for a garden. If you ask me its because I don't like the stuff that comes out of it. I really do not like most veggies and I think a garden is a waste of space. Ken really enjoys having one so every year I support him in planting one even if I don't eat its produce. I do however love my patio. Ken made it for us last year and I loved sitting on it all year long. I would sit on it and read a book almost every day. I even planted some vining plants that climb up the fence to make it look nice and cozy. I love some of the garden gifts they have as well to make it look a little more fancy. It really brings the patio to life. I cannot wait to get out there this summer as well. That is one thing I am really looking forward to this spring.

No comments: